3rd Annual Nashi Predky
Ukrainian Genealogy Conference
Research Essentials: Combining the Basics with 21st Century Technology
November 4th-5th, 2016
Ukrainian Cultural Center
135 Davidson Avenue. Somerset, NJ 08873
Featuring nationally known speakers
Jonathan Shea, AG — Julie Roberts Szczepankiewicz
Carl Kotlarchik — Shellee Morehead, CG — Michelle Chubenko
- Workshop: Hands-on Approach to Learning the Cyrillic Alphabets
- Which Autosomal DNA test is right for you?
- Now I Found It! What does it Say? A Linguistic Overview of Latin, Russian, Ukrainian and Polish
- Locating Vital Records in Polish Archives Using Online Resources
- How to Locate Military Records for Ancestors who Served in the Austro- Hungarian Army
- Genetic Genealogy (DNA) Tools
- U.S. Alien Registration Files
- Which atDNA test is right for you?
- Using Polish Language Websites for Genealogical Research in Galicia (Halychyna)
- Finding Uncle Frank: Con rming the Identity of a U.S. Soldier Buried Under the Wrong Name
- UAGenealogy: Discovering Online Genealogy Resources
Register Online: www.NashiPredky.org
Save $10 if you register before October 1st.